Come join our sales team to help drive our vision of empowering innovation through state-of-the-art artificial intelligence and machine learning.
aiXplain is looking for a Senior Regional Sales Manager for our Middle East and Africa (MEA) region to be remotely based in Saudi Arabia. In this role you will be responsible for driving aiXplain’s business growth and success in the region working with customers and prospects to support their transformational initiatives leveraging the power of AI/ML and aiXplain’s cutting edge AI platform and technology.
What you will do
- Identify and prioritize target accounts, projects, and opportunities in the region.
- Build the territory plan and develop and execute Sales strategies to achieve regional goals and growth targets.
- Articulate and position aiXplain’s AI solutions and value proposition with prospects to help them solve their most complex challenges using AI.
- Manage the accounts and territory, nurture customer relationships, and deliver consistent customer value and support.
- Meet/exceed sales targets (pipeline and revenue).
- Provide regular sales updates – Forecasting, business planning, quarterly business reviews, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure coverage and timely support.
- Be proactive and up to date on key developments, projects, and initiatives in the region, and ensure alignment and support.
- Ability to travel to clients as needed across the Middle East and Africa (travel 25%).
- 10+ years of B2B software sales experience with a proven track record working in the GCC market (KSA, UAE, Qatar, etc.).
- Solid sales experience with excellent communication and customer-facing skills.
- Established relationships with key customers in the region.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related technical focus.
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with AI/ML solutions.
- Familiarity with the cloud provider offerings and set up in the region (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Relationships with key system integrator and consulting firms in the GCC.