- Added the ability for decision node in Design to handle multiple inputs and multiple outputs.
- Improved the Model comparison feature to handle any function with multi-input support.
- Added Models and Metrics display in Pipeline specification table.
- Added the ability to edit owned files and Pipelines through asset editor.
- “Try it out” feature now handles Models with Search function.
- Added an aiXplain Credit purchase interaction that’s triggered when the user’s balance is low.
- Added data format requirements to Dataset and Corpus creation.
- Made pipeline logs accessible to users via the SDK.
- Fixed an issue where the list of models was not updated when a model is unsubscribed.
- Fixed an issue with handling label inputs in “Try it out”.