Come join a team of industry and science leaders to achieve a vision of empowering innovation through state-of-the-art artificial intelligence leveraging cloud multiple clouds technologies. We are addressing exciting challenges for our customers, at the intersection of AI/ML and cutting-edge cloud infrastructure.
What you will do
- This is a hands-on position, you will do a lot of design and coding.
- Lead application development teams to build modern enterprise-scale cloud native applications.
- Ensure that overall teamwork is meeting requirements both business and technical.
- Conduct code reviews and establishment of coding best practices.
- Interface with Product Management and Program Management, in addition to other teams to coordinate delivery of technical capabilities.
- Engage with cloud architect and act as the SME to create cloud native application design that can include aspects such as containerization, API first, serverless, and microservices architecture.
- Develop and maintain software applications (Node JS / Python) in the Cloud (AWS preferred) using Agile software development methodologies.
- Perform hands-on development of cloud-based implementations with emphasis on AWS.
- Perform software development tasks associated with the developing, designing, and debugging of software applications.
- Collaborate with Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, Developers, and Architects to develop and analyze platform requirements.
- Collaborate with DevOps / MLOps lead on delivering end-to-end automation of deployment, monitoring, and infrastructure management in a cloud environment.
- Design and implement system databases and backend tiers.
- Sustain and improve how knowledge is shared throughout the portfolio team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical focus.
- 2+ years of experience with both Node JS and Python required.
- 2+ years of experience in application design, development, and implementation.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience leading the design, development, and deployment of business software at scale.
- At least 2+ years of experience developing cloud-native applications using a microservices, serverless, event-driven architecture.
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience with AWS Cloud (IAM, EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFront, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, ElastiCache, Kinesis, Kafka).
- 2+ years of experience developing and deploying applications in a container environment such as AWS ECS, Red Hat Open Shift container.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of container management tools (e.g., Docker, OpenShift), container orchestration (e.g., Kubernetes).
- 2+ years of experience in RESTful API design and development.
- 2+ years of experience developing with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- 2+ years of experience applying DevOps/DevSecOps principles.
- At least 2+ years of experience with Agile, Kanban, or Scrum methodologies for software development.
- Familiarity with Test-Driven Development (TDD) and/or Behavior-Driven Development (BDD).
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working on Machine Learning projects.
- Ability to facilitate interactions with product management and developers.
- Experience with Azure or GCP (in addition to AWS).
- AWS Certified Developer.