Come join a team of industry and science leaders to achieve a vision of empowering innovation through state-of-the-art artificial intelligence and machine learning. We are addressing exciting challenges for our customers, at the intersection of AI/ML and cutting-edge cloud infrastructure, with NLP being a core area of what we do and what we offer our customers.
What you would do
- Provide machine learning methodology leadership.
- Use AI/ML to solve NLP tasks and hard challenges, primarily for internal projects (i.e. for our product offering) and also for external projects (e.g. for customer projects).
- Build state-of-the-art models for cognitive services using various open source and machine learning principles and techniques (including but not limited to Classical Machine Learning, like logistic regression, SVM, NN, Clustering, and Deep Learning, including CNN, RNN, Transformer, Seq2Seq, BERT).
- Brainstorm and design various POCs using ML/DL/NLP solutions for new or existing enterprise problems.
- Collaborate with fellow scientists and SW engineers to build out various parts of our AI/ML infrastructure, services, and solutions, and effectively communicate the solutions to address external and internal shareholder’s product challenges by presenting to highly technical audiences.
- Present effectively, highly technical, and complex solutions and architectures to audiences with limited or no experience in machine learning solutions.
What you bring to our team
- You have deep knowledge and work experience in mathematical and Statistical models.
- You know how to leverage state-of-the-art cloud technology – AWS, GCP, Azure, Heroku, or similar technology.
- You are fluent in building models with Python and state-of-the-art machine learning libraries (e.g. PyTorch, Tensorflow, MxNet).
- Capable of quickly becoming familiar with new approaches for Machine Learning and applying these to real-world problems and platforms.
- You have been exploring or working on some of the latest advancements in NLP using deep learning such as Deep Semantic Search, Large Language Models (e.g. BLOOM and GPT-3), and conversational & cognitive communication technology such as chatbots, and virtual assistants.
- You are able to work with minimal supervision, keeping a strong alignment with your technical peers, non-technical partners, and the overall company objective.
- You are able to positively influence and lead other data scientists (within your team, and with other scientists in the community) on science projects and initiatives.
- You enjoy and thrive in a fast-working collaborative environment.
Your qualifications are
- Advanced degree (Ph.D. preferred) in computer science, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics, preferably with specialization in Artificial intelligence, Machine Learning, Speech Recognition, Natural Language Processing, Operations Research, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in designing and implementing machine learning models at scale, and a track record of deploying them in large-scale production environments.
- Experience using ML languages such as Python, C++, or Java, to manipulate data and draw insights.
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms, and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience or willingness to learn and work in Agile and iterative development and DevOps processes.
To top this off, you have
- A deep experience and understanding in Statistics, Mathematical models, Multivariate and DL algorithms; They are all a huge plus!
- Experience with Cloud Native Frameworks tools and products.
- An impressive Google Scholar portfolio.
- A strong track record in starting or contributing to open-source ML platforms, tools, and projects.