Join a team of industry and science leaders working to empower innovation through state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, leveraging multiple cloud technologies. We are addressing exciting challenges for our customers at the intersection of AI/ML and cutting-edge cloud infrastructure. We are currently in search of a Software Engineering Intern, AI Backend, who will bring proficiency in algorithms, data structures, and software design to our AI-based solutions. As a Software Engineering Intern, AI Backend, you will be responsible for developing features for our AI solutions, from designing the solution to delivering it to the customer.
- Design and implement robust software solutions for AI systems, ensuring optimal performance, scalability, and cost-efficiency while considering the unique requirements and complexities associated with artificial intelligence.
- Collaborate with external partners to integrate their AI systems into our platform.
- Transform AI/ML prototypes developed by our scientists into industry-grade products, facilitating the seamless integration of our platform for both existing and prospective clients.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of data scientists, AI engineers, and product managers to define the solution.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, including Operating Systems, Networking, and Software Programming paradigms like Object-Oriented Programming.
- Experience using SQL or NoSQL databases for building backend applications.
- Experience with Linux/Unix and scripting languages like Python, Perl, or shell scripting.
- Experience building front-end applications with ReactJS is a plus.
- Experience building Machine Learning applications or models is a plus.
- Experience in a software programming-based role as an intern or having participated in online remote software internships is a plus.